Find Out if the Prostate Health Index is Right for You
- Biddle C, Brasel A, Underwood W 3rd, et al. Experiences of Uncertainty in Men With an Elevated PSA. Am J Mens Health. 2016;11(1):24-34.
- Beckman Coulter Access Hybritech p2PSA Instructions for Use
- Catalona WJ, Partin AW, Sanda MG, et al. A Multi-Center Study of [−2]Pro-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) in Combination with PSA and Free PSA for Prostate Cancer Detection in the 2.0 to 10.0 ng/mL PSA Range. The Journal of Urology. 2011;185(5):1650-1655.
- Loeb S, Sanda MG, Broyles DL, et al. The Prostate Health Index Selectively Identifies Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer. The Journal of Urology. 2015;193(4):1163-1169
- Huang YQ, Sun T, Zhong WD, et al. Clinical performance of serum [-2]proPSA derivatives, %p2PSA and PHI, in the detection and management of prostate cancer. Am J Clin Exp Urol 2014;2(4):343-350
- Lepor A, Catalona WJ, Loeb S. The Prostate Health Index: Its Utility In Prostate Cancer Detection. The Urologic Clinics of North America. 2016;43(1):1-6