ColonSentry® is a proprietary liquid biopsy test that uses advanced gene expression (mRNA) technology for the early identification of Colorectal Cancer (CRC). If the ColonSentry score is elevated in a patient at average risk, there is an increased probability the patient may have a pre-cancerous lesion or colorectal cancer.
The Price Includes:
- A Physician Prescription (Lab Order) from our Telehealth Physician Network
- Phlebotomy Services at one of our Patient Draw Sites
- The Cost of The BloodTest, Your Test Results & Report
Patients may be a candidate for the ColonSentry Test if they are
- Age 45 of older and at average risk for Colorectal Cancer
- Are without symptoms such as bleeding, abdominal pain, or change in bowel habits.
- Have not had a Colonoscopy or Stool-Based Screening Test
- Still Unsure? Find out if you're a candidate by clicking here.
After we receive your order, a client relations specialist will be in touch to walk you through the simple and easy process to getting your test performed.
QUESTIONS? CALL 1-855-420-7140 Ext. 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org